For the health and safety of all pets staying in our facility, proof of vaccinations is required prior to boarding your pet. Failure to provide proof of up-to-date certificates will result in the loss of your reservation. Certificates can be emailed in advance to email@example.com.
- Bordetella (vaccine must be requested in addition to the regular vaccines your pet receives from your veterinarian)
Additionally for dogs
- All dogs must arrive on a leash
- Own food must be provided. Please be sure to provide enough food to last the entire stay and then some in case of unexpected delays. No plastic bags please!
- Please do not bring bowls or water dishes. We have stainless steel dishes that are washed between meals to maintain a healthy environment for your pet.
- We supply bedding for your pet’s comfort. No need to bring your own!
- Feel free to bring a favorite toy or memento from home. However, please do not bring toys that you cannot afford to lose due to the fact that they will be badly missed by your pet.
Additionally for cats
- Love pats
- We provide cat food and litter for our guests. However, should you wish to provide your own food, you are more than welcome. If you do provide your own food, please be sure to provide enough food to last the entire stay and then some in case of unexpected delays. No plastic bags please!